Keynote. Panel. Workshop.
Lisa Charles is the Fitness/Wellness Research Coordinator for the Rutgers University Aging & Brain Health Alliance. As a fitness expert, she understands the importance of brain/body harmony.
Ms. Charles is also the author of Yes! Commit. Do. Live. and creator of the program by the same name. Both teach you and your participants how to live an Age-Defying Life while attaining brain/body connectivity.
As your event speaker, Lisa leads your audience to break through age-limiting barriers and experience wellness from the Top/Down – Inside/Out.
Give your team the priceless gift of optimum health with your Yes! Coach.
It’s your wellness revolution!
Energize your participants with Coach Lisa at the helm!
You’re serious about leading your employees or group members on their wellness journey.
Not only that, you know it’s time for them to meet a professional, engaging, and knowledgeable fitness coach/trainer.
But where do you begin your search?
You begin right here.
Certified health coach and trainer
I’m Lisa Charles, your certified health coach, trainer, and the CEO of my health and wellness consultancy, Embrace Your Fitness, LLC.
Here’s a brief look at my fitness story:
I’ve served as a state and federal prosecutor, worked as a successful actress, and I’m now a fitness coach/trainer and program designer.
I also pursued a singing career – which included opera at Carnegie Hall – before losing my performance voice.
In the darkness of that vocal loss, my life changed dramatically.
This ignited in me a passion for fitness and the Age-Defying Life.
During my journey to wellness, I found the transforming power of our brain/body connection.
And after successfully shedding almost 80 pounds without dieting, I refocused my vision.
It was time to help others achieve this great feeling. This wellness revolution.
On-site or virtually, I deliver results-driven talks that lead to fitness success.
How can I make this claim?
I get your participants moving, and my entertaining, non-judgemental style (combined with personal and client experiences) keeps your team engaged and learning.
Quite simply, they become inspired to embrace the Age-Defying Life as we discuss improving health, well-being, and self-image through:
- Better sleep and more productive days.
- Deeper breathing to give their bodies a boost.
- Better balance, coordination, and strength.
- De-stressing/losing their constant tension and anxiety.
- Healthy eating that becomes a delicious habit.
Lisa’s Most Popular Speaking Topics
- Commit. Do. Live. – How to turn true desires into real results. Creating a positive mindset and setting a vision for success.
- Brain-Body Fit – Top/Down – Inside/Out Fitness. Learning how to move more, sleep better, stress less, and eat healthily.
- The 1-2-3’s of Exercise made Fun: Efficient, Effective and Fun: Exercises to Further Health and Wellness Goals. 5-minute routines, fun walking challenges, and exercises for office or home.
- Breathe Yourself to Health – Breath Fit. Exploring stress management and stretching/breathing techniques.
- Create Your Wellness Revolution – Be Fabulously Fit – Fierce and Fearless. Harnessing your fears, discovering your worth, appreciating your value, and unleashing your inner power.
Contact Coach Lisa
For more information – or booking my calendar for your event – please submit this short form.